When planning lessons for your homeschool, the more resources you have the better! It keeps things interesting, and sometimes you need some free time activities for your child as well! For a great and easy resource, check ou this Cinderella Color by Letter!
Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games has created this cute resource for young learners who need to practice identifying uppercase letters. There are 5 designs to choose from, and there is a sentence at the bottom to practice with your child when they’re finished!
For other color by resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019