When planning lessons for your homeschool, the more resources you have the better! It keeps things interesting, and sometimes you need some free time activities for your child as well! For a great and easy resource, check ou this Cinderella Color by Letter!
Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games has created this cute resource for young learners who need to practice identifying uppercase letters. There are 5 designs to choose from, and there is a sentence at the bottom to practice with your child when they’re finished!
For other color by resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022