They are printable, 3 part cards that you can cut out and use for matching games or for learning new vocabulary. It’s a great way to practice reading and learning new words with a fun holiday twist!
For other Christmas-themed activities, click here!
For other word cards, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE X is for Xylophone Craft - February 19, 2019
- FREE Mashed Potatoes Listening Comprehension Game - February 19, 2019
- $100 Gift Certificate Giveaway to All About Learning! - February 19, 2019
- FREE Sight Word Dictation Activities – 5 Levels! - February 18, 2019
- FREE Blank Spelling Test Printables - February 18, 2019