Preschool Play & Learn has a fun new writing activity for your young learners! Check out these FREE Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters!
It’s appropriate for toddlers, preschoolers, and Kindergarteners. The activity takes a bit of prep as you’ll need to cut out the individual stockings. But, you can laminate for reuse! There is a stocking for both upper and lowercase letters for your child to trace. Once the letters are traced, you could have your child put the letters in alphabetical order as an extension activity!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020
- FREE Web Series on Colonial Crafts - February 25, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Notes - February 24, 2020
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill - February 24, 2020
- 5 Ways to Help Your Dyslexic Homeschooler - February 24, 2020