Preschool Play & Learn has a fun new writing activity for your young learners! Check out these FREE Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters!
It’s appropriate for toddlers, preschoolers, and Kindergarteners. The activity takes a bit of prep as you’ll need to cut out the individual stockings. But, you can laminate for reuse! There is a stocking for both upper and lowercase letters for your child to trace. Once the letters are traced, you could have your child put the letters in alphabetical order as an extension activity!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Math Game Boards - April 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - April 1, 2020
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 1, 2020
- FREE How to Use the Scientific Method Guide - March 31, 2020
- 25% OFF Blitz Champz Football Math Game! - March 31, 2020