Preschool Play & Learn has a fun new writing activity for your young learners! Check out these FREE Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters!
It’s appropriate for toddlers, preschoolers, and Kindergarteners. The activity takes a bit of prep as you’ll need to cut out the individual stockings. But, you can laminate for reuse! There is a stocking for both upper and lowercase letters for your child to trace. Once the letters are traced, you could have your child put the letters in alphabetical order as an extension activity!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022