Pick which sight words you’d like to work on, and your child must find the sight word in an ornament on the Christmas tree and then cross it off in the word box! Then, they can color the tree as they’d like!
For another sight words activity, check out Christmas Sight Words Printables.
For other coloring sheets, click here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 10 STEM/STEAM Activities for the Winter Months! - December 13, 2019
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - December 11, 2019
- Restarting Your Homeschool After the Holidays - December 9, 2019
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019