Pick which sight words you’d like to work on, and your child must find the sight word in an ornament on the Christmas tree and then cross it off in the word box! Then, they can color the tree as they’d like!
For another sight words activity, check out Christmas Sight Words Printables.
For other coloring sheets, click here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021