Pick which sight words you’d like to work on, and your child must find the sight word in an ornament on the Christmas tree and then cross it off in the word box! Then, they can color the tree as they’d like!
For another sight words activity, check out Christmas Sight Words Printables.
For other coloring sheets, click here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019