For 25 days, your kids will read stories and write their own ending. Each Christmas Story has an introduction, then the body, and your child will create their own ending. These printables help kids to create a well-written story ending and draw what they visualize. When kids finish writing they cut out a sticker and glue it to the advent calendar. Kids collect stickers for all 25 stories plus one bonus story! One new story will be revealed every day starting November 30th!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020