For 25 days, your kids will read stories and write their own ending. Each Christmas Story has an introduction, then the body, and your child will create their own ending. These printables help kids to create a well-written story ending and draw what they visualize. When kids finish writing they cut out a sticker and glue it to the advent calendar. Kids collect stickers for all 25 stories plus one bonus story! One new story will be revealed every day starting November 30th!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022