For 25 days, your kids will read stories and write their own ending. Each Christmas Story has an introduction, then the body, and your child will create their own ending. These printables help kids to create a well-written story ending and draw what they visualize. When kids finish writing they cut out a sticker and glue it to the advent calendar. Kids collect stickers for all 25 stories plus one bonus story! One new story will be revealed every day starting November 30th!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019