Have your kids already started asking for Christmas gifts? It’s quite the challenge to stay focused on the real meaning of Christmas with all the toy advertisements and commercialism surrounding us. Here is a simple FREE Christmas Giving worksheet from PK1HomeschoolFUN to help your youngest children start thinking about giving instead of getting this Christmas season. Your child can write or draw their answers as they think about their loved ones and find out what they like. Turn your child’s heart towards blessing others by working on this FREE Christmas list that’s designed for your youngest learners. By focusing on giving, we can share real meaning of Christmas and the greatest gift ever given.
Click here for a TON of Christmas Freebies!!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019