A Word Wall is a fun way to practice vocabulary words about a particular topic, season, or holiday. For young readers, it can be an excellent way to identify and practice spelling those frequent words. Mama’s Learning Corner has a FREE Christmas Word Wall file folder version that includes:
→ 1 colorful list of Christmas words – all vocabulary words are related to the birth of Christ
→ Colorful cover page
→ Christmas File Folder Tab – glue on for easy recognition
→ ABC Order – choose 6 words from the list and alphabetize
→Writing Sentences – use the given Christmas words and write your own sentence; includes 2 pages
→ Picture Matching – match each picture with the correct word from the list; includes 2 pages
→ Seek and Find! – use the words from the list to answer the questions
Complete instructions for assembly are included in the download, as well as a few tips.
Click here for a TON of Christmas Freebies!!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021