With clip cards, students get the chance to practice their math skills as well as fine motor skills. Each card has a number of Christmas objects (ornaments, candy canes, etc.), and students must choose the corresponding number on the side and clip a clothespin to it! The activity is much more fun if printed in color!
For other clip cards, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano (23% off!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE New Orleans Notebooking Pages (limited time!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE Even & Odd Math Help Mat - May 23, 2019
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019