With clip cards, students get the chance to practice their math skills as well as fine motor skills. Each card has a number of Christmas objects (ornaments, candy canes, etc.), and students must choose the corresponding number on the side and clip a clothespin to it! The activity is much more fun if printed in color!
For other clip cards, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020
- FREE WWII & D-Day Resources! - May 22, 2020
- FREE Ocean Animals Bingo Game - May 21, 2020