Assigning chores in the home is the perfect way to foster responsibility, independence, and an understanding of duty with your children. Check out these Chore Charts from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool!
The chore chart cards can be used as Montessori 3-part cards or simply as flashcards. The chore charts are for children of various ages. You can post the charts up in areas where you want chores to be done such as the bathroom or their bedrooms!
For other chore chart resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022