Assigning chores in the home is the perfect way to foster responsibility, independence, and an understanding of duty with your children. Check out these Chore Charts from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool!
The chore chart cards can be used as Montessori 3-part cards or simply as flashcards. The chore charts are for children of various ages. You can post the charts up in areas where you want chores to be done such as the bathroom or their bedrooms!
For other chore chart resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019