Assigning chores in the home is the perfect way to foster responsibility, independence, and an understanding of duty with your children. Check out these Chore Charts from Tanya at The Natural Homeschool!
The chore chart cards can be used as Montessori 3-part cards or simply as flashcards. The chore charts are for children of various ages. You can post the charts up in areas where you want chores to be done such as the bathroom or their bedrooms!
For other chore chart resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019