Product description from the site:
“Bingo is an easy game to play and also easy to teach. A popular choice when teaching phonics and numbers, Bingo is also often used for picture/word association in early learning. This version of Bingo reinforces early mathematical operations.
While away a chilly Sunday afternoon, or use this Chinese New Year-themed game as an educational mathematical activity or even a party activity building up to the excitement that fulfills our homes during the holidays.
This Packet contains 2 games with 30 Bingo cards each (and calling sheets), reflecting different basic multiplication equations. The caller will call out the sum and the player will find the answer on his or her card. Use tokens to cover the numbers on the Bingo Cards once the number has been called.
Standard Bingo rules apply.”
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019