Chinese New Year is a huge celebration with a lot of unique and fun traditions! Teach all about Chinese New Year in your homeschool with these Chinese New Year Activities for Grades 3-8!
To celebrate the Chinese New Year 2019, Blessed Learners has created a list of Chinese New Year activities and ideas for you! This holiday is great for crafts, literacy, and geography!
For other Chinese New Year resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Days of Creation Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 19, 2019
- Ruth Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 18, 2019
- FREE Counting Snowflakes Easy Reader - January 17, 2019
- FREE Blends Playdough Mats - January 17, 2019
- FREE Winter Learning Pack for Toddlers and PreK (subscriber freebie) - January 16, 2019