Chinese New Year is a huge celebration with a lot of unique and fun traditions! Teach all about Chinese New Year in your homeschool with these Chinese New Year Activities for Grades 3-8!
To celebrate the Chinese New Year 2019, Blessed Learners has created a list of Chinese New Year activities and ideas for you! This holiday is great for crafts, literacy, and geography!
For other Chinese New Year resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano (23% off!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE New Orleans Notebooking Pages (limited time!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE Even & Odd Math Help Mat - May 23, 2019
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019