Do you have a child who always seems to be involved in conflict? Does he or she struggle to handle conflict in a biblical way? Is tattle-telling, bickering or other negative behavior a problem in your home?
Then you’re not alone! This free Character Training Journal from Sisters with a System was created to help you teach your child to work on dealing with negative character traits such as anger, selfishness, discontent, and unkind speech and instead “put on” love, kindness, mercy, peace and joy.
This journal will help your child to:
1. Identify a particular behavior pattern that needs to change.
2. Replace bad behavior with godly behavior.
3. Find applicable scriptures to memorize.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020