Do you have a child who always seems to be involved in conflict? Does he or she struggle to handle conflict in a biblical way? Is tattle-telling, bickering or other negative behavior a problem in your home?
Then you’re not alone! This free Character Training Journal from Sisters with a System was created to help you teach your child to work on dealing with negative character traits such as anger, selfishness, discontent, and unkind speech and instead “put on” love, kindness, mercy, peace and joy.
This journal will help your child to:
1. Identify a particular behavior pattern that needs to change.
2. Replace bad behavior with godly behavior.
3. Find applicable scriptures to memorize.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019