This Free Cat in the Hat alphabet game is perfect for a Dr. Seuss themed preschool activity. The game includes an image of a hat and 26 letter cards, both in uppercase and lowercase versions. Children can pick up one card at a time, read the letter, and place a counter on the matching letter on the hat. Great activity to practice letter recognition!
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020
- Free Word Flipper Printables - November 6, 2020