As a homeschool Mom we go to the library. We go there a lot. To help my kids become more independent at the library, while still picking a variety of books I came up with these fun FREE Disney Cars Inspired Library Book Logs.
How to Use Cars Library Book Logs
- Fill them out ahead of time with the book title & author so your child can practice finding books themselves.
- Have your child write down books as they go. Then use the log as a bookmark during the week and as a record of what books need to be returned at the next library visit.
- Use the category log to allow your child to pick books from different categories while at the library. We choose a non-fiction science book (typically to learn more about an animal), non-fiction history book (information about a particular period of history), classic (usually one I pick for them), Fiction (of your child’s choice), and more.
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019