I have to admit that I am not and haven’t been the healthiest mom ever. However, I am trying to do better and attempting to make little steps to better my family’s health as well. One thing I learned last year was to put carrots in … EVERYTHING. OK, maybe not everything but carrots are one of those veggies that you can throw in food that just makes it better every time. Spaghetti sauce, salads, chicken, fried rice, and so much more is just better with shredded carrots. I used it in my ground beef for sauce, tacos, and lasagne. That is why I wanted to share this adorable free carrot family craft with you. This is new to me, you probably all are already doing this awesome sneaky mom hack.
Check out these other free veggie related resources to teach about them in your homeschool.
- Free Homeschool GARDENING Unit Study Resources
- Printable Set: All About Fruits & Vegetables
- Fruit and Vegetable Bingo Cards
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020