Springtime brings many fun opportunities to teach your preschoolers about new life! Studying the life cycle of a butterfly is a great spring science lesson for your preschoolers! It is fun to learn about insects in your homeschool during the springtime because you can go outside and watch them in nature!
Your preschoolers will have fun learning about the life cycle of a butterfly with these free cards! Stop by Learning 2 Walk to download your FREE copy.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - July 29, 2020