Challenge your child to keep track of the books they’ve been reading and what they’ve learned in those books with this FREE Book Report Pack from The Canadian Homeschooler.
This 9 page pack includes:
- A reading log for both elementary and middle-school aged students
- Worksheets for both fiction and non-fiction books for both levels
- Space for drawing of their favourite part of the story for young readers
- Prompts to get thinking going for answers and deeper evaluation of the story
- Research and Bibliography prompts for non-fiction reports in higher-level worksheets
And it’s FREE!
Download your copy of this Book Report Pack today.
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019