Challenge your child to keep track of the books they’ve been reading and what they’ve learned in those books with this FREE Book Report Pack from The Canadian Homeschooler.
This 9 page pack includes:
- A reading log for both elementary and middle-school aged students
- Worksheets for both fiction and non-fiction books for both levels
- Space for drawing of their favourite part of the story for young readers
- Prompts to get thinking going for answers and deeper evaluation of the story
- Research and Bibliography prompts for non-fiction reports in higher-level worksheets
And it’s FREE!
Download your copy of this Book Report Pack today.
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019
- Save 24% on Apples to Apples Junior - September 6, 2019