Challenge your child to keep track of the books they’ve been reading and what they’ve learned in those books with this FREE Book Report Pack from The Canadian Homeschooler.
This 9 page pack includes:
- A reading log for both elementary and middle-school aged students
- Worksheets for both fiction and non-fiction books for both levels
- Space for drawing of their favourite part of the story for young readers
- Prompts to get thinking going for answers and deeper evaluation of the story
- Research and Bibliography prompts for non-fiction reports in higher-level worksheets
And it’s FREE!
Download your copy of this Book Report Pack today.
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019