This resource is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. (Use with jelly beans to make it more fun!) There are ten bird cards that need to be cut out. On each card are a bird and a birds nest filled with eggs! The bird has a number in its mouth. Work on saying the number with your child, and count out the number of jellybeans that match the number of eggs in the nest. Your child will place the jellybeans over the eggs to practice their one to one correspondence! Enjoy!
For other one to one correspondence resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Letter Reversal Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 47% Off Washable Tempera Paint Set for Kids - June 19, 2019
- FREE Nature I Spy: Signs of Seasons Cards - June 19, 2019
- FREE Bible Notebooking Pages (subscriber freebie) - June 18, 2019
- FREE Ocean-Themed ABC Spin & Color Sheets - June 18, 2019