This resource is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. (Use with jelly beans to make it more fun!) There are ten bird cards that need to be cut out. On each card are a bird and a birds nest filled with eggs! The bird has a number in its mouth. Work on saying the number with your child, and count out the number of jellybeans that match the number of eggs in the nest. Your child will place the jellybeans over the eggs to practice their one to one correspondence! Enjoy!
For other one to one correspondence resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019
- FREE Baa Baa Black Sheep Pop-Up Card - July 17, 2019
- FREE CVC Word List + Spelling Dictionary - July 16, 2019
- FREE Field Trip Printables - July 16, 2019