Beth at Preschool Play & Learn has created a new activity to help your child work on their one to one correspondence. Check out this adorable Birds Nest Spring Activity!
This resource is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. (Use with jelly beans to make it more fun!) There are ten bird cards that need to be cut out. On each card are a bird and a birds nest filled with eggs! The bird has a number in its mouth. Work on saying the number with your child, and count out the number of jellybeans that match the number of eggs in the nest. Your child will place the jellybeans over the eggs to practice their one to one correspondence! Enjoy!
For other one to one correspondence resources, check out:
Grab this Birds Nest Spring Activity here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2023
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 10, 2023
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023