With your kids, you can head out into your backyard to see what there is to see! Grab these notebooking pages to record any new or interesting information and to help guide the activity. It’s a wonderful way to add movement into your science curriculum. Your kids will love it!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020
- FREE 1st Grade Language Arts Book - June 15, 2020