With your kids, you can head out into your backyard to see what there is to see! Grab these notebooking pages to record any new or interesting information and to help guide the activity. It’s a wonderful way to add movement into your science curriculum. Your kids will love it!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020