Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday to get together as a family and study Scripture. On How to Homeschool My Child, get this FREE Bible Study on Thanksgiving!
This study includes multiple verses for you to read together as a family, and they all have to do with Thanksgiving. However, older students can work through the verses on their own. But for Christian homeschooling families, family devotions are important! There are also a few questions for you to look at together along with the verses. This year, bring God into Thanksgiving!
For other similar resources, check out:
This holiday, get this FREE Bible Study on Thanksgiving here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2023
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 10, 2023
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - March 27, 2023
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 17, 2023
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - March 3, 2023