This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Homeschool Preschool.
Now that spring has arrived and the flowers are blooming, the bees are back and buzzing around. I love when I can add fun spring themes into my homeschool lessons. These bee-themed counting puzzles are a great way to do just that.
Print the puzzles on cardstock and laminate for durability. Cut each page into three puzzles and each puzzle into two pieces.
Preschoolers will count the bees in each ten frame and match it to the correct numbered bee. These puzzles are self-correcting as each piece only has one match.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
For more bee-themed activities to use this spring, visit the links below:
- 20 Nonfiction Picture Books About Bees
- Bee-Themed Alphabet Matching Game
- 8 Honeybee Math Activities
- 15 Picture Books About Bees
- Let’s Learn About Bees Unit Study for PreK-3
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- FREE AUTUMN CUT AND PASTE PACK (Instant Download!) - October 4, 2018
- FREE OWLS PRESCHOOL PRINTABLE PACK (Instant Download) - September 5, 2018
- FREE OUTER SPACE THEMED COUNTING CLIP CARDS (Instant Download) - August 15, 2018
- FREE ANIMAL TRACKS PUZZLES (Instant Download!) - July 18, 2018
- FREE CVC CUT & PASTE WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - June 26, 2018