There are different types of charts to choose from depending on how you want the reading challenge to go or depending on your child’s reading level. For older kids, there are 1-100 and 101-200 charts where they color in a shell for each book they read this summer! For younger kids, there are ABC charts which you can use for book titles (find a book that starts with A, B, C, etc.) or author’s last names! It’s a great way to get your child to mix it up.
For other reading charts, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022