There are different types of charts to choose from depending on how you want the reading challenge to go or depending on your child’s reading level. For older kids, there are 1-100 and 101-200 charts where they color in a shell for each book they read this summer! For younger kids, there are ABC charts which you can use for book titles (find a book that starts with A, B, C, etc.) or author’s last names! It’s a great way to get your child to mix it up.
For other reading charts, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019