This resource includes both upper and lowercase letters as well as numbers 1-24. Each letter and number is written on a shell card, and your child will need to sort the letters and numbers into two different pails. One is for letters, and one is for numbers. Laminate for reuse. It’s a great activity for a literacy, math, or motor skills station as well as a good start for a young learner getting ready for school!
For other beach-themed resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020