This resource includes both upper and lowercase letters as well as numbers 1-24. Each letter and number is written on a shell card, and your child will need to sort the letters and numbers into two different pails. One is for letters, and one is for numbers. Laminate for reuse. It’s a great activity for a literacy, math, or motor skills station as well as a good start for a young learner getting ready for school!
For other beach-themed resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022