This resource includes both upper and lowercase letters as well as numbers 1-24. Each letter and number is written on a shell card, and your child will need to sort the letters and numbers into two different pails. One is for letters, and one is for numbers. Laminate for reuse. It’s a great activity for a literacy, math, or motor skills station as well as a good start for a young learner getting ready for school!
For other beach-themed resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 28, 2023