This resource includes both upper and lowercase letters as well as numbers 1-24. Each letter and number is written on a shell card, and your child will need to sort the letters and numbers into two different pails. One is for letters, and one is for numbers. Laminate for reuse. It’s a great activity for a literacy, math, or motor skills station as well as a good start for a young learner getting ready for school!
For other beach-themed resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019