This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Homeschool Preschool.
Are you teaching the letter B? Or are you learning about bears with your preschoolers?
If so, you’re going to enjoy these activity pages that you can incorporate into your homeschool preschool and kindergarten lessons.
Each of these activity pages features the letter Bb and/or bears.
These learning pages will help your young learners work on fine motor skills, scissor practice, and hand-eye coordination while they write, color, dot, cut, and paste.
Your little ones will trace words, count bears, identify the letters B and b, and read books about bears. Little ones will love coloring in a bear on the reading log for each book they read or listen to.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE B IS FOR BEAR PRINTABLE PACK here!**
For more bear-related activities to use with your preschoolers and kindergarteners, visit the links below:
- Simple Fork-Painted Bear Craft
- 12 Delightful Books About Bears
- Bear-Themed Build the Number Preschool Counting Pages
- 5 Tips for Celebrating Have a Party with Your Bear Day
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!