Does your preschooler struggle with counting? Do they love the outdoors? Then these super cute FREE Autumn Animals Counting Cards & Puzzles are perfect for them! Use these vibrant and fun-loving puzzles and counting cards to help them with numbers, sequencing and more. Simply print and go. You could laminate the counting cards for longevity and to promote multiple uses, then use a clothespin to identify the correct number. Living Life and learning also recommends printing on cardstock to avoid curling of the paper over time and multiple uses. These Autumn Animals Counting Cards & Puzzles are the perfect way to bring Fall indoors to your homeschool.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019