This year, create family travel success for your autistic family. Social stories and detailed itineraries have a very important role in planning a trip for your family. These tools help autistic kids prepare for what’s ahead while they travel. FREE Autistic Family Travel Bundle for Success contains fill-in-the-blank social stories and itineraries for you to quickly and simply plan your next trip.
In addition, the post includes a packing tutorial. This will help your family learn important life skills that are learned through family travel. It’s our hope that this collaborative post will encourage you to travel more with your autistic family. Melodie Steele, the author of Autistic ABC’s: A family’s reflection on the journey toward hope, shares her family’s story and a few of the Autistic ABC’s that come into play when she makes travel plans for her autistic family. Grab the bundle download of tools you need to plan a successful family trip for your autistic family.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020