If you’d like to incorporate art appreciation into your homeschool day but aren’t quite sure where to start, let this set of free art question cards help with your picture studies.
Harmony Fine Arts is offering a list of printable questions to help encourage discussion regarding picture studies.
From the site:
“I know when I started with picture study with my own children I felt a little awkward trying to draw out their feelings and thoughts about the painting we were focusing on for the week. I learned some tricks to get the discussion going and I would love to share some ideas with you.”
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022