Looking for an easy way to weave some math practice into your day? This FREE April Problem of the Day calendar from Bethany at Math Geek Mama is fun and simple to use! Each day of the month there is a new math problem for kids to solve. The fun twist is that the solution is equal to the date! This download includes 2 different versions for kids in K-2 and 3-5 and the calendars are black and white for easy printing.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019