If you are looking to simplify your busy homeschooling days, you may enjoy trying out a meal plan. Meal planning is a great way to include your children in the planning and cooking when they can look ahead and see what’s for dinner each day. Check out this April 2019 Meal Plans from Homeschool Giveaways!
These April meal plans are now available to download with clickable links to each recipe. This meal plan is perfect for springtime with some outdoor grilling recipes and fun salads. There are two different meal plans to choose from: a regular meal plan and an Instant Pot Plan!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020