The resource comes with apple tree mats and cutout letters so that you can pick and choose which sight words you would like your child to work on. They will spell the words in the apple trees! It’s a great resource to get creative with and adjust for varying levels.
For other apple tree activities, click here!
For other sight words activities, click here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 10 STEM/STEAM Activities for the Winter Months! - December 13, 2019
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - December 11, 2019
- Restarting Your Homeschool After the Holidays - December 9, 2019
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019