This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara of Homeschool Preschool.
Ahhh… Autumn! Cooler weather. Crisp, crunchy leaves on the ground. And, apples! Apple picking time. Apple bread baking. Applesauce in the crockpot. Yum! Apples!
If you’re ready to learn about apples with your preschoolers, try adding some apple-themed activities to your homeschool preschool lessons. These apple-themed count and clip cards are the perfect addition to your autumn math centers.
Preschoolers will practice counting from 0-10. Using mini-clothespins, students will identify the correct number of animals on each card. This is a great way to tune-up their fine motor skills, as well.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE APPLE COUNT AND CLIP CARDS here!**
For more related activities to use with your preschoolers, visit the links below:
- Autumn Clip and Count Cards Bundle
- Life in the Forest Clip and Count Cards
- Ocean Friends Clip and Count Cards
- Apple Writing Task Cards
- Apple Math Activities (Counting 1-10)
- Apple Unit Study
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - July 1, 2022
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - July 1, 2022
- Beach Visual Discrimination Pack - June 30, 2022
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022