This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara of Homeschool Preschool.
Ahhh… Autumn! Cooler weather. Crisp, crunchy leaves on the ground. And, apples! Apple picking time. Apple bread baking. Applesauce in the crockpot. Yum! Apples!
If you’re ready to learn about apples with your preschoolers, try adding some apple-themed activities to your homeschool preschool lessons. These apple-themed count and clip cards are the perfect addition to your autumn math centers.
Preschoolers will practice counting from 0-10. Using mini-clothespins, students will identify the correct number of animals on each card. This is a great way to tune-up their fine motor skills, as well.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE APPLE COUNT AND CLIP CARDS here!**
For more related activities to use with your preschoolers, visit the links below:
- Autumn Clip and Count Cards Bundle
- Life in the Forest Clip and Count Cards
- Ocean Friends Clip and Count Cards
- Apple Writing Task Cards
- Apple Math Activities (Counting 1-10)
- Apple Unit Study
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019