Print in color to get the most out of this activity. There are 9 habitat cards included as well as animal cards. The goal is to match the animal cards with their habitats! It’s a great activity to use at the beginning of a habitat unit to check for prior knowledge and then use as a final activity to assess what they’ve learned post-unit!
*Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games suggests using this activity with animal crackers!
For other habitats resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019