Print in color to get the most out of this activity. There are 9 habitat cards included as well as animal cards. The goal is to match the animal cards with their habitats! It’s a great activity to use at the beginning of a habitat unit to check for prior knowledge and then use as a final activity to assess what they’ve learned post-unit!
*Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games suggests using this activity with animal crackers!
For other habitats resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off Yellow Writing Pads (12-pack) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Scramble - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Emergent Readers (limited time!) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Holiday Memory Morning Time Menu Pack - November 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off Thanksgiving Art Cards - November 19, 2019