Print in color to get the most out of this activity. There are 9 habitat cards included as well as animal cards. The goal is to match the animal cards with their habitats! It’s a great activity to use at the beginning of a habitat unit to check for prior knowledge and then use as a final activity to assess what they’ve learned post-unit!
*Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games suggests using this activity with animal crackers!
For other habitats resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019