Animal habitats are one of the most important aspects of the natural world. Different animals have different habitats that are suited to their needs and preferences. These habitats are important for the animals’ survival, as they provide food, water, shelter, and protection from predators.
Teaching children about animal habitats is a great way to help them learn about the natural world and develop an appreciation for the diversity of life on Earth.
Animal habitat sorting games are a fun and engaging way for children to learn about different animals and where they live. This game is easy to set up and you only need two things.
- Pictures of animals (e.g., polar bear, kangaroo, elephant, penguin, etc.)
- Pictures of habitats (e.g., jungle, desert, ocean, tundra, etc.)
This printable game will make it easy to set up this easy learning activity either as a stand alone activity or as part of a wider animal learning study. The set includes 5 habitat sheets and 30 animal cards.
Just print, cut out the cards, and you’re ready to play!
The set includes the following habitats: polar, ocean, rainforest, desert, & grasslands. Can your kids match all the animals?!
To play, simply match the animals to the correct habitat sheet. You can either match all 5 habitats at once or concentrate on just a few at a time by using only those cards.
Download your FREE Animal Habitat Sorting Game from Tot School Resources today!
Want a full animal learning unit? Check out their website for the entire habitat & animals learning set.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Kinder CVC Vowel Worksheets - June 2, 2023
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - June 1, 2023
- Alphabet Dot to Dot Worksheets - May 26, 2023
- Alphabet Writing Practice Pages - May 22, 2023
- DIY A is for Alligator Paper Craft with FREE Printable Template - May 19, 2023