This lesson is on the Animal Cell. We learn its parts, we label them, we draw them, we use a hands-on 3D model and use a printable set (FREE to you!) to make it all easy to retain. Come look at what we did!
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Christmas 5 Senses Scavenger Hunt - December 8, 2023
- Hanukkah Activity: Printable Playdough Mats - December 7, 2023
- Owl Investigation Bundle - December 6, 2023
- Christmas Counting Worksheets - December 5, 2023
- 8 Things Every Homeschooler Should Know About Jane Austen - December 4, 2023