This lesson is on the Animal Cell. We learn its parts, we label them, we draw them, we use a hands-on 3D model and use a printable set (FREE to you!) to make it all easy to retain. Come look at what we did!
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019