This lesson is on the Animal Cell. We learn its parts, we label them, we draw them, we use a hands-on 3D model and use a printable set (FREE to you!) to make it all easy to retain. Come look at what we did!
Need more science resources? Click here for a HUGE list of science resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022