American History Menus is a FREE comprehensive history curriculum incorporating literature, lapbooking, notebooking, science, art and hand on activities for students in grades 1-6. The curriculum utilizes easy printable menus and a Pinterest board for each unit.
Units/menus 1-20 (covering exploration through 1860) are available now, with the Civil War to present day scheduled for release by the end of the summer.
Here are additional free history resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019