American History Menus is a FREE comprehensive history curriculum incorporating literature, lapbooking, notebooking, science, art and hand on activities for students in grades 1-6. The curriculum utilizes easy printable menus and a Pinterest board for each unit.
Units/menus 1-20 (covering exploration through 1860) are available now, with the Civil War to present day scheduled for release by the end of the summer.
Here are additional free history resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Mid-Year Homeschool Assessment/Reflection Packet - December 12, 2018
- Free Christmas Around the World eBook - December 6, 2018
- Free Thanksgiving Creative Writing Prompts - November 16, 2018
- What is your Homeschool Style? Take the Quiz! - October 25, 2018
- 28 NEW Homeschool Freebies & Deals for 10/12/18 - October 12, 2018