This post contains a referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
Description from the site:
“Taste your way through history! The “Cooking up Some American History” Cookbook by Sunflower Education is a unique learning tool that includes 50 authentic, easy-to-make recipes from all periods of American history. Want to know what George Washington’s favorite breakfast was? Or what wealthy Spanish colonists ate for a treat? The answers and actual recipes are right here!”
Click here for additional homeschool freebies.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019