Practice alphabetical order with your child with a little holiday spin this season! You will also need magnet letters to complete this activity from Beth 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Print out the Alphabetical Order Christmas Lights Printable, in color preferably, and you will see there are letters in the lights as well as some blank lights. Your child needs to find the letter to place in the blank spots! It’s a really fun way to practice alphabetical order, and it can be extended to other activities!
If you’re looking for even more alphabetical order resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dab-a-Dot Number Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE Weekly Spelling Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE All About Ferns Unit Study - August 22, 2019
- Back to School Time: Lots of Wonderful Back to School Resources! - August 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off an Ergonomic Rolling Desk - August 21, 2019