Practice alphabetical order with your child with a little holiday spin this season! You will also need magnet letters to complete this activity from Beth 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Print out the Alphabetical Order Christmas Lights Printable, in color preferably, and you will see there are letters in the lights as well as some blank lights. Your child needs to find the letter to place in the blank spots! It’s a really fun way to practice alphabetical order, and it can be extended to other activities!
If you’re looking for even more alphabetical order resources, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano (23% off!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE New Orleans Notebooking Pages (limited time!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE Even & Odd Math Help Mat - May 23, 2019
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019