Spread out your literacy program to do a letter per week! That way you can focus on one letter at a time and do multiple activities per letter. And, these FREE Letter of the Week Hats are a fun hands-on way for a child to learn their letters!
There is a printable hat for each letter. You can color in the upper and lowercase letter. There are also letter pictures to color in, picture words to trace, and then you can cut and put the crown together! It’s a fun end of the week craft for after learning the particular letter.
Click here for more similar resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 14, 2023
- The BIG List of FREE Martin Luther King, Jr. Homeschool Resources - January 3, 2023
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022