Spread out your literacy program to do a letter per week! That way you can focus on one letter at a time and do multiple activities per letter. And, these FREE Letter of the Week Hats are a fun hands-on way for a child to learn their letters!
There is a printable hat for each letter. You can color in the upper and lowercase letter. There are also letter pictures to color in, picture words to trace, and then you can cut and put the crown together! It’s a fun end of the week craft for after learning the particular letter.
Click here for more similar resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019