Spread out your literacy program to do a letter per week! That way you can focus on one letter at a time and do multiple activities per letter. And, these FREE Letter of the Week Hats are a fun hands-on way for a child to learn their letters!
There is a printable hat for each letter. You can color in the upper and lowercase letter. There are also letter pictures to color in, picture words to trace, and then you can cut and put the crown together! It’s a fun end of the week craft for after learning the particular letter.
Click here for more similar resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020