Each page comes with the kite which has a letter on it (both upper and lowercase) and the kite bows which have words and pictures on them. You’ll need string and tape or glue to put the kites and kite bows together. The words on the kite bows need to match the letter on the kite. The words on the bows are missing the first letter, so your child can write the first letter in.
For other beginning sounds resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: RockJam Electronic Keyboard Piano (23% off!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE New Orleans Notebooking Pages (limited time!) - May 23, 2019
- FREE Even & Odd Math Help Mat - May 23, 2019
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019