Each page comes with the kite which has a letter on it (both upper and lowercase) and the kite bows which have words and pictures on them. You’ll need string and tape or glue to put the kites and kite bows together. The words on the kite bows need to match the letter on the kite. The words on the bows are missing the first letter, so your child can write the first letter in.
For other beginning sounds resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 10 STEM/STEAM Activities for the Winter Months! - December 13, 2019
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - December 11, 2019
- Restarting Your Homeschool After the Holidays - December 9, 2019
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019