Each page comes with the kite which has a letter on it (both upper and lowercase) and the kite bows which have words and pictures on them. You’ll need string and tape or glue to put the kites and kite bows together. The words on the kite bows need to match the letter on the kite. The words on the bows are missing the first letter, so your child can write the first letter in.
For other beginning sounds resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019