Each page comes with the kite which has a letter on it (both upper and lowercase) and the kite bows which have words and pictures on them. You’ll need string and tape or glue to put the kites and kite bows together. The words on the kite bows need to match the letter on the kite. The words on the bows are missing the first letter, so your child can write the first letter in.
For other beginning sounds resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Thanksgiving Fine Motor Pack - November 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 20% Off Artist Painting Set - November 21, 2019
- Enter to Win 12 Days of Giveaways! - November 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off Yellow Writing Pads (12-pack) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Scramble - November 20, 2019