Each page comes with the kite which has a letter on it (both upper and lowercase) and the kite bows which have words and pictures on them. You’ll need string and tape or glue to put the kites and kite bows together. The words on the kite bows need to match the letter on the kite. The words on the bows are missing the first letter, so your child can write the first letter in.
For other beginning sounds resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019