Playing Alphabet Dominoes is easy. Print off a set of Alphabet Dominoes and help your child find the domino with a green “start” dot on it. This is the first domino your child will lay down.
From here, have your child identify the initial sound of the picture on the domino. In the example below, the initial sound in “fish” is /f/.
Once your child identifies the initial sound, your child must find the domino featuring that letter and lay it next to the picture.
I have created a total of seven Alphabet Domino sets. Each set comes in both an uppercase and lowercase version.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019