Playing Alphabet Dominoes is easy. Print off a set of Alphabet Dominoes and help your child find the domino with a green “start” dot on it. This is the first domino your child will lay down.
From here, have your child identify the initial sound of the picture on the domino. In the example below, the initial sound in “fish” is /f/.
Once your child identifies the initial sound, your child must find the domino featuring that letter and lay it next to the picture.
I have created a total of seven Alphabet Domino sets. Each set comes in both an uppercase and lowercase version.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019