Playing Alphabet Dominoes is easy. Print off a set of Alphabet Dominoes and help your child find the domino with a green “start” dot on it. This is the first domino your child will lay down.
From here, have your child identify the initial sound of the picture on the domino. In the example below, the initial sound in “fish” is /f/.
Once your child identifies the initial sound, your child must find the domino featuring that letter and lay it next to the picture.
I have created a total of seven Alphabet Domino sets. Each set comes in both an uppercase and lowercase version.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Pirate Themed Books & Toys Kids will Love - September 16, 2019
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019