Playing Alphabet Dominoes is easy. Print off a set of Alphabet Dominoes and help your child find the domino with a green “start” dot on it. This is the first domino your child will lay down.
From here, have your child identify the initial sound of the picture on the domino. In the example below, the initial sound in “fish” is /f/.
Once your child identifies the initial sound, your child must find the domino featuring that letter and lay it next to the picture.
I have created a total of seven Alphabet Domino sets. Each set comes in both an uppercase and lowercase version.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019