In this post, there are cute printable advent calendar cards and also, a list of ideas for the advent cards. They are perfect for this holiday season!
Simply print out the cards and create your own daily question, Bible verse, or note! If you want to reuse them every year, you can laminate them and write in a dry erase marker. They’re a great way to get your homeschool into the season!
Plus, Tanya from The Natural Homeschool has included a list of ideas of what to do with the cards as well as links to other Christmas homeschool ideas. Enjoy!
If you enjoy Advent-themed activities in your homeschool, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019