In this post, there are cute printable advent calendar cards and also, a list of ideas for the advent cards. They are perfect for this holiday season!
Simply print out the cards and create your own daily question, Bible verse, or note! If you want to reuse them every year, you can laminate them and write in a dry erase marker. They’re a great way to get your homeschool into the season!
Plus, Tanya from The Natural Homeschool has included a list of ideas of what to do with the cards as well as links to other Christmas homeschool ideas. Enjoy!
If you enjoy Advent-themed activities in your homeschool, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE Earth Day Writing Prompts - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019